Have A Headache/Stressed?
A friend the other day had a bad headache, and I decided to give her my top tips how I relax since I get stress headaches all the time. Now I feel like telling them to you guys... because who doesn't want to read about tips about headaches?
- Make sure you have a fresh glass of cold water, and plenty of it.
- If you're inside, get some fresh air into the place.
- Close all blinds/curtains to make it dark.
- Lessen noise volume.
- Get a hot or cold flannel (depending on temperature) and rest it on your forehead, and lie down.
- Eat an orange or apple. The vitamins clears your nose in case you have any snot or blocked nose.
- Get into comfy clothes if you're not already.
- Light some relaxing candles. Lavender is a scent that especially relaxes you. If you have any oils/lotion that is lavender, apply some at your feet and ankles, and your wrists. This will spread around your body, un-tensing it.
- Give yourself a facial/cleanse yourself.
- Have a bubble bath.
These hopefully helped you, they always help me. My golden rule for any situation is: always. eat. chocolate.
the other one.