I'M A GENIUS

We all know how shit Apple's chargers are. At least, my 13 chargers have known. That's right, folks. 13. iPads, iPhones, and Mac chargers have been withered to the short circuiting, finger electrifying wire. How can we improve this, and get our money in a pockets?

I have found a solution! Or at least, an experiment. But it sounds amazing (for me, and my 13 renewed chargers).

For the next few weeks, I will test my new theory. What is this theory?

You will need:




  • A pack of pencil grips (preferably rubber or more sturdy)
  • A gentle touch
  1. Get a pencil grip
  2. Slide onto the neck of the charger.
  3. To be extra pre-cautious, put one on the base where the USB input is found.
  4. Do not bend this charger, ever. If you didn't know that already. I successfully kept my Mac charger for 4 years before it finally lost all layers and sparked me. I didn't ever ignorantly bend it. I cry thinking of somebody doing that. You must treat them so delicately; one crease and you're dead.
Voolah! I hope this saves many lives, share to save a life too. I'm not sure if this works, but I'm giving it a go. I'd love to hear your results too.

the other one