Holidays

Finally my second term is over!

It's actually going pretty fast- I'm scared for my final year in high school that's coming closer.

To celebrate the end of term I had a few friends over to eat some pizza and play Cards Against Humanity. It certainly was fun; laughter, food and a good game. I'm still eased by social situations so it wasn't the best. By the end of it I was ready to crash. It truly was a good night, better than going out to an event I'm forced to endure with content I'm not really wanting to hear.

My holiday's are going to be filled (hopefully) with:
  • a book a day
  • go for a run once a day
  • eating healthy (?????? I haven't done this in a while)
  • eventually doing my assignments, probably the last week of it
I'm either super healthy or super not so I'll keep you posted on my goals. If I focus on these as a mantra with "focus only on today" then hopefully I can do it!

Current Weight: 76.6kg
Social Event/Outings: 1 (pizza game night)
Food:
- english muffin + peanut butter
- 10 biscuits + a few honey soy chicken chips
- apple
- caramel popcorn
- roll + sausage
- half a pizza
- MnM's
- 2 meat balls + cake + 4 cups of green tea
Books: about to read at least a chapter

As you can see this needs to be changed but hey it was Friday.

I constantly feel guilty and I hate it. It's mainly for my appearance... my chubbiness needs to be 'fixed'. And I'm going to. It's time to just go for a weight loss craze for 3 weeks. It'll be good for my health and plus people are nicer to you! :) 

Wish me the strength for this, please. I have troubles sticking to my plans.

Goal:

Wake up, breakfast, make bed, wear my bikini and stand in front of the mirror, get running gear on (including my DD sports bra that I just got!!), shower, fruit and tea, read book, tea, read, fruit/lunch, read, dinner, blog post, movie/tv show.

Even if I can't run the entire time, just having time to be outside and listening to music to clear my head will be good.

Current music favourites:
  • Comptine D'un Autre été L'après-midi (Yann Tiersen)
  • What's Up? (Sense8 lead me to it. Has anybody seen it? I love it) (4 Non Blondes)
  • Lovebug (Jonas Brothers)
  • Love (American Authors)


the other one