I Should Explain
I'm sorry, first and foremost.
What you've missed since I've been gone:
- My birthday
- Telling a special somebody my feelings
- End of my high school life
- Losing my voice
- Formal drama
- Return of the Everlooming Depression
- Trying to combat the Everlooming Depression
So, as you can see; a lot has happened.
What started my slump of blogging was:
- I got a diary for my birthday, which is where all my "posts" have gone.
- I stopped reading during this time.
From professional help, all have suggested I need to get out of my depression before focusing on the biggest exams I have ever taken in 16 days.
I'm at the point that I may ignore my exams because I can't get out of bed, shower, or eat.
It's Monday morning, and so far I washed my hair, and have made a plan to eat. I haven't yet. Nor have I started preparing for study.
Somebody give me the strength.
the other one