Quick Update

It's Halloween! That means two things:

  1. Absolutely nothing in Australia 
  2. My friends are done with the HSC; but I have 2 days left...

I can't wait for it to be over. I'm really tired and lost all steam for studying. I read people saying this al the time, and I'll spare you anymore details... because nobody truly gets it unless you're currently going through it. 


In other news, have I ever mentioned how much I hate my so-called family?

A brat I am, I know. 

Over years of struggling with the guilt I would feel if they died... I have concluded I do deeply loathe them. 

Fighting continues, and they're pieces of superficial sh*t. 

I  shan't be buying my brother a gift, nor for Mother's Day. I'm done with that. 

I wish I could live alone, financially stable and never speak to them again. 

That's the dream, isn't it? 

the other one


Comments