Review: A Court of Wings and Ruin

A Court of Wings and Ruin A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

RTC.

I need time to process… everything.

REVIEW TIME:
warning: spoilers may pop up, but I'll try to tag everything I can remember!!!

description

Okay so idk where to start with this review. It's going to take me a few goes before I say everything I want to say. Is anybody even going to read this??????? Like there's so many so I guess not sorry for spamming you guys.

This is such a huge book to review and idk I can't review it all. It's too much. I'm sorry. I'm going to have to tackle it one part at a time or something...

Before I get into the deep dive of this book; I just wanna say: after adoring this series so much, I'm going to give ToG another go. I'm not going to rush it, I'm going to spend a long-ass time reading it. I wasn't fair to how I approached that series. Go read my reviews if you need more context. I am encouraged to read SJM's writing again, this book series has transformed me.

Which is a big bloody deal if you guys remember how much I disliked my journey with ToG.

MAIN POINTS
(view spoiler)

Updates:
I'll make comments on these in the future but for now: enjoy the little analytical notes/comments I took:
(view spoiler)











































































































































































































I may have to reread this book to truly comprehend the ending.

This has been one of my favourite series of all time: I can't believe it's over. To be honest; I'd rather 7 books on this while 3 books for ToG.

Is this everybody's cup of tea? Nope. Is it typically mine?

Nope.

I'm usually NEVER somebody who can read extensive amounts of high fantasy; let alone one written by SJM. But this book series has really transcended and extended my preferences.

View all my reviews

Comments