Friday 56 #2

TGIF, bookwroms!

Today's post is inspired by Freda's Voice.

From Girlxoxo:
Grab a book, any book, and turn to page 56. Find a sentence that grabs you and post it either on your blog or on Instagram tagged with #Friday56.
 This week I've chosen Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 2 by S.Meyer


This is a little different than other Friday's, as this is a graphic novel. But I just found this quote beautiful: 

"But as time went on, I began to see the monster in my eyes. I couldn't escape the debt of so much human life taken, no matter how justified. And I went back to Carlisle and Esme. They welcomed me back like the prodigal. It was more than I deserved."
-Twilight, p. 343 in the normal copy.

I'm actually dying to reread the Twilight Saga. I don't know what I'm waiting for... I have to study for my big exams (which I'm barely doing). I will take Sunday off and try to read as many as I can. After I reread them, I'll read the graphic novels, then watch the movies. I've been watching Tashapolis' Twilight adventure (she visited Forks/Portland). I strongly recommend watching the 3-part video exploration, found here.

Sorry I've gone off topic,
but here's my favourite part of the Tashapolis' vlogs:


Anyways, it's been years and I'm still in love with Edward Cullen. I still read the fanfiction and keep up to date with the movie stars. Am I the only one out there??? 

the other one

Comments