Review: Dark Reunion

Dark Reunion Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Cal's YA Reads

4/5 stars.

Bonnie is such an important character in this, oh my???

Honestly thought Bonnie and Damon would get together. But I'm glad they didn't.

BUT IM PISSED THAT THERE WASNT A CONCLUSION TO THE LOVE TRIANGLE.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????

This would've been a 5/5 stars if the book had more of Elena… alive. I love that she's completely forgotten about her family, FYI. That thought hasn't crossed her mind in like, 2 books. Totally unlike her character in the TV show. They're like polar opposites from each other.

Is it silly of me to still hope for Delena?

How could Smith do this to me?!? Just have Damon give Elena is coat and walk off into the woods. IM DYING I NEED TO KNOW WHO SHE BELONGS WITH. WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT.

View all my reviews

Comments