His-BORING Day

An entire day dedicated to all my history topics?

Yes, please!

However, I had to wake up at 4:20PM, catch a 2hr bus, sit in 4 lectures, which weren't useful, and then take 3 hrs to get home?

Ugh.

The cherry on top was that one of the lecturers was an absolute asshole.

I don't think large universities that take 2hrs to commute to every morning are my forte. I thought they were, but if uni is anything like today... I'm going to hate it. Maybe one of the country-hick uni's is the one for me.

I'd type more but I fear anybody associated will discover this post.

I got home, ate some pizza, and tucked myself into bed with Crown of Midnight. In the 34 pages I've read; I enjoyed each page. I can't wait to read further, however I'm about to collapse from exhaustion.

the other one