Dash & Lily's Book of Dares Review

THIS BOOK IS A NECESSITY THAT ALL YA'S MUST READ

The quirkiness of it all has you constantly giggling.

Amount of times I dropped the book because of a scene? 6. Which is a lot since I am immune to most corny YA reads. But this was different!

It had such a unique diversity to it, it's officially one of my favourite books. The characters are written strongly, with good use of minor characters. They weren't too "in your face that we take the attention away from the main plot" and the two perspectives were integrated beautifully. It never was repetitive and had an excellent pace to the progression. To top it all off; the ending was the most settling, satisfying thing in the whole book.

Questions I must ask (some spoilers):
1. Was Thibaud mentioned before the party? In Dash's POV? Or did I miss that? (I know this is techically 3 questions but you're just gonna have to deal with it)
2. Is it possible that Priya fancied Dash?
3. How old was Dash?

I truly recommend this book to all, so please, if you do or you have, comment below!

the other one