Review: How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire

How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3/5 stars.

It could've been worse; but it could've been better.

It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. But this was published in 2005, and since 2005-- the world of vampire FanFiction was evolved, and my standards have too.

Honestly it wasn't as cringey as I thought it'd ever be??

I feel indifferent to this book. It had 2 enjoyable, lively characters, it was just the author's narration that was a bit bazaar. But that's a romance novel for you-- the author words things with strange synonyms and hits the thesaurus hard.

Their love story was only slightly too superficial for me. They had a very cheery journey. Pretty much fluff.

The smut scene was extremely underwhelming- so if you're reading it for this reason, ignore it.

The first half is basically in the mind of a dentist. That's it.

View all my reviews

Comments