Friday 56 #1

TGIF, my peeps!

Today's post is inspired by Freda's Voice.

From Girlxoxo:
Grab a book, any book, and turn to page 56. Find a sentence that grabs you and post it either on your blog or on Instagram tagged with #Friday56.

I've selected Obsidian as I knew I'd be immediately captivated:



I can't pick an exact quote! What's happening is basically Katy and Daemon (my OTP) go on their first unofficial date at their local river bank, and go swimming.

And oh.

If it isn't hot enough, it certainly is after reading the full chapter. 

Heres a link to my reviews: [2, 3, & 4] if you want to know how much I love this series. 

It's basically Twilight but with aliens. Very hot aliens. The world is so well constructed and it centres around a book blogger named Katy! Highly unrealistic which means it's the best escape.

Enjoy your Friday! I'll be enjoying my weekly pizza and maybe an all-nighter reading for a new series. 

the other one

Comments