Cruel Beauty Review


Cruel Beauty by  

22693181

I would've given it a 4/5 but I finished the story:

- still hating Shade (seriously, he was written in about 2 chapters in and suddenly they're in love???)
- not understanding what was going on. Ever. I feel like I was skipping chapters and missing heaps of info. It was written in such an odd way, I honestly felt dizzy (I was that confused).

I'm glad I've read it, it just wasn't for me. Now that I've found out the sequel doesn't relate to this story, I don't think I'll be continuing. I really love Ignifex and Nyx, and how awesome the house was. And then poof, "I woke". Cmon, "I woke"??? I was taught never to write that sin when I was in primary school!

I recommend this to people who love Greek mythology and a quick read.

I wish I found a library to borrow this from instead of paying for it.