Sleepover

Hello, blog readers!

More book memes will be coming to you, but I thought I'd first update you.

I'm still as obsessed to Twilight as ever. S much so that at the sleepover at best friend's house had an entire hour dedicated towards Tashapolis' exploration of the movie set.

At about 3:30 yesterday, my friend picked me up and we went to her formal (prom) dress fitting-- very glamorous. I want to buy all the bridal dresses.

Then we went to Maccas (McDonalds), thank god. I needed some unhealthy food.

We headed home and binged watched 7 hours (we were up til 2am) watching the Secret Life of the American Teenager ('Secret Life').

So much safe sex education. So much.

We loved every second! Accompanied by lots, and lots, of tea. And rocky road. And chocolate. A jam toast.

Unfortunately, the biggest exams I have to take, are within a WEEK. The beginning English Modules, to start.

Every day from now on, I have to go to the library for study groups. I have no energy.

I've had a lot of fun getting away from my own household, even for a short afternoon. I can't tell you how it feels to be in such a... loving(?) household. The 'vibes' really affect who you are.

the other one

Comments