Cover Characteristic #2

The final book meme for this week is inspired by Sugar and Snark.

 post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic

The theme I'm picking is: Couples (preferably embracing)

5: This Shattered World
22845414

I just love how they're reaching for each other. Although, I hated that his shirt was undone. It was embarrassing to read in public.

4: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
8591107

I adore all three covers in the trilogy, as it shows how beautifully complex Mara and Noah's relationship is. Some could argue the guy in the cover is actually Jules, dragging her down. I like to see it as Noah and Mara, clinging onto each other as they drown in their love.

3: Silence
10637766

Need I say anything else??? The Hush, Hush Saga has such gorgeous covers! Plus... it's Patch. Immediate win.

2: Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side
6564075

I love the story. A lot. You guys would know, as I mention in all my reviews. Oops. Anywyas: the embrace is sweet, I like his little fangs coming out (coz he loooooooves her), her shy gaze... ugh, perfect. They're my faves.

... AND NOW THE WINNER, AT 1 IS:

8235178

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE.

Nothing beats this. Sorry (not sorry). It's so... so... *sigh*. It's a shame they changed the cover design for every new instalment. 

That's it folks, 

Enjoy your Sunday! I'm writing this in advance, so if I'm up to schedule, today should be my day off (somewhat) from studying. Let's hope I enjoy it. I'm probably indulging in my new copies of Twilight, in their new, shiny, white glory. Aaaaaaand I've probably spilt tea or chocolate onto it already. 

What would you vote as the top 5 couple covers?

Be sure to check out the past week's blog memes: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday's.

the other one

Comments

  1. To be honest, what inspires me most to read a book is how pretty the cover is and all these are amazing so I think i'm going to have a lot of reading to do :)

    http://kllaudiiia.blogspot.co.uk
    Klaudia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As superficial as it is; it's usually the selling point for me. However, I made the mistake with These Broken Stars-- the trilogy has soooooooo pretty covers, but the story itself was blurgh as you progess (at least for me, anyways). I HIGHLY suggest Across the Universe, Jessica's Guide, and Hush, Hush (if you're okay with twilight... if not... maybe skip this last suggestion). :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment expressing your thoughts! :)