Soundtrack Saturday #2

Saturday's Book Meme is inspired by The Hardcover Lover.

Criteria for the mini soundtrack:
  1. Include a song that you think goes well with the beginning of your chosen book
  2. Include a song you think fits a character in your chosen book
  3. Include a song that represents a relationship in your chosen book
  4. Include a song that fits the ending of the book

 This soundtrack is for Stolen: A Letter to My Captor



  1. Beginning of the book: Can't Take My Eyes Off You- Muse
  2. Character; Ty: All I Want Is You- Barry Louis Polisar
  3. Relationship; Captor and Captured: Where is My Mind?- Yoav
  4. Ending of the book (spoilers): Haunted- Beyonce

I thought I reviewed this but for some reason I can't find it on my blog. I may need to reupload it-- as it was a 5/5 stars from me!! I really enjoyed the novella. Have you guys read it? What would you pick for the songs?

Enjoy your weekend, guys. Happy October! I'm writing these posts in advance and if I'm doing what I planned: I'll be frantically studying for exams, wishing I could rest and read.

the other one

Comments