The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2) Review

The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2) by Rick Riordan.

28186

4/5 stars.

The only reason this is not as high as the first rating is because it didn't have enough in it- I want more!! 

This is such an awesome setting, it really makes the novels so loveable. 

As I said, there was t a lot that happened in this books I there isn't much to say. Oh, except I was overloaded by the Percabeth feels. I know it's bad for me to since they're 12 or 13 now, but gosh damn I do. I could read about their adventures all day and find each of them charming and adorable. 



I should mention that a few years ago I saw the movie version and now that I've read the book; I see how much of a disgrace the movie is. The story is completely different??? I don't understand how they changed it so much and still got the rights to name it after the second one.

Tyson was eventually an enjoyable character. I could feel Percy's embarrassment so strongly at the beginning. Tyson + Rainbow were the cutest.


Can't wait to read further…