It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? #1

"It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? @ Book Date. Link to your post about what you’ve read recently, are currently reading & plan on reading next … not active on Sheila’s blog right now."-- GirlXOXO


Today is the last day before I jet off to New York for 6 weeks. 

I have a plan to read 100 books this year, but I fell behind during my massive end of high school exams. 

I'm writing this in advance but hopefully I will have read most of these in the past few days, with reviews to come-- so listen out on this blog for my thoughts. 

I'm trying to read all my print copies before I leave, so then I only need to pack my kindle. While I'm over there, I may use the various libraries that I'm geeking out to endeavour. 

So far this week (up to last Friday), I've read: 
The Vampire's Mail Order Bride: Review 
Summer Days & Summer Nights: Review 
The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus #2): Review
Shadows (Lux 0.5): Review
Opposition (Lux, #5): Review

What are you reading currently? 

the other one

Comments

  1. Oh I see the Vampire Academy series and Insatiable by Meg Cabot in the photo! VA is one of my favorite vampire series ever!! And I hope you get to read your print copies soon! :)

    Uma@Books.Bags.Burgers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So I'm in NY but found a few digital copies so I get to keep reading them :) I loooooove VA, so far Blood Promise is amazing! I'm liking it more than the 2nd and 3rd instalment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment expressing your thoughts! :)