Tell Me Something Tuesday #3

Tell Me Something Tuesday @ Rainy Day Ramblings. Post about the weekly question on your blog and link up (topics are up 1 week in advance).

What are some of the worst book to movie adaptations you have seen?

1: Allegiant
I'm a huge fan of this series, it was one of the major YA reads that hooked me into reading a few years ago. 

I felt the same way after seeing the movie, guys. 
TBH I actually found Insurgent less true to the book, but it's my favourite instalment so I think I'd be too harsh on the movie adaption. 

2: Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2


Need I say anymore?

3: PJO 2

The humour they added was awesome!!! The plot line (that is from the end of the series) was not. 

Previous Tell Me Something Tuesdays: 

What movie adaptions have disappointed you the most? 


the other one

Comments