Wishlist Wednesday #1

Wishlist Wednesday @ Pen to Paper. A book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added, that we can’t wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.

Good morning/evening, readers!

Today's book meme is one we can all relate to. 

I simply adore JLA (one of my all-time fave authors, who wrote the Lux series), and as I've recently graduated and am in transition to uni/college, my taste in books is maturing. 

Hence, JLA is perfect for my transcendence to New Adult. 

A book I'm dying to read is: Wicked (A Wicked Saga #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

22895264

The sequel actually grabbed my attention initially, but I guess I have to read the first one beforehand...

What's on your TBR?


the other one

Comments