Review: Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Cal's YA Reads

2.5/5 stars.

Wow what a disappointment???

I really didn't like the writing IM SORRY! I know how popular this book is. But it felt way too immature for me to read, and the main protag is 16??? 1 year younger than I?????????

I'm not usually a fan of pictures in my novels either.

Idk I will still see the movie after this point idc I can't see how this is so popular??

The writing style reminded me of when I tried to read Narnia when I was 12. Needless to say; I don't like that series. I don't like the format nor the style.

Could somebody please convince me otherwise? Why do so many people love this series?

View all my reviews

Comments