Review: The Raven Boys

The Raven Boys The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Cal's YA Reads

3/5 stars.

I promise I would've loved this if;
1. It wasn't ONLY available on my phone in tiny font (I love reading on my kindle; but on the iPhone it just makes my eyes hurt).
2. It wasn't a 40°C day and I'm melting.

It was just super hard to follow when I was hot and in pain (my eyes looking at my iPhone screen).

I'm still really confused so if anybody can actually explain the plot that'd be great thank u!

All I understood;
- she's clairvoyant
- Noah is a mystery
- I like Adam and his storyline (tbh honest it's a bit Nate from GG S1)
- Gansey is as interesting as his name (why is he usually the person in focus? I thought Blue was????)
- Whelk is bad
- 2 of them are roommates (but I didn't gather much from it)

Right?

Help me somebody I really wanna love this series

View all my reviews

Comments