Review: Wool Omnibus Edition

Wool Omnibus Edition Wool Omnibus Edition by Hugh Howey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Cal's YA Reads

3.5/5 stars.

This book had an interesting premise, but it was hard for me to read the flow of the writing most of the time.

I enjoyed the backstory at the beginning, as well as when Juliette reaches another silo.

I didn't really understand what was going on around the 3/4 mark, but that could be because I was falling asleep (it's late here).

I don't think this should be promoted the 'next Hunger Games' phenomenon. It's just a simple YA post-apocalyptic dystopia. Where there's the threat of radiation and the infamous IT/technology antagonist.

I could picture this being turned into a miniseries on TV. That would be good!

View all my reviews

Comments