Review: Prophecy of the Sisters

Prophecy of the Sisters Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Time for a mini review because... eh. Not bothered. This book isn't worth doing a full review on, I'm sorry.

I really want to! Because I read this book for a Blind Reading challenge .

But I found it wasn't very interesting.

It has a few similarities to Beautiful Creatures in the fantastical family, sister showdown kind of vibe. But it's historical fiction.

Was that necessary for the plot?

Probably not.

I did like the Celtic mythology taking a place in all of the witchery.

Would I read on? No. Sorry.

Sorry, buddy reader Gav, for making you read this! It wasn't that great, but it met most of the criteria?

I guess that's the price then, :/.

This was my first assigned reading challenge, I'm not sure if I'd do it again. I like the challenge but when it's books like these, I don't want to do them (-- just for the criteria).

View all my reviews

Comments