Wishlist Wednesday #3



Wishlist Wednesday is where I pick a book off my TBR pile that's really caught my eyes lately, and can't wait to get it on my shelves!

So I recently just went through my Goodreads TBR shelf, and ordered it in number of how badly I want to read it. It took hours and hours, re-reading long lost blurbs I have forgotten.

But here it is:

You can go through all 186 books that I've ranked here.

Anyways, even though these are at the top of my pile, I can't wait to purchase Holly Black's The Cruel Prince.

26032825

I'm really ino the Fae world at the moment, thanks to SJM, and I'd love to finally read something by Holly Black. I have read some of her work that's been with Cassandra Clare, but I'm curious how she is without interference of my other favourite authors.

Comments