Almost to Die For (Vampire Princess of St. Paul #1) Review


Almost to Die For (Vampire Princess of St. Paul #1) by Tate Hallaway





3/5 stars.

This book was basically a rip off of the first half of Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side.

But with a half vampire instead.

It was sweet with basic language, definitely suited for a younger YA audience.

TBH I never felt the passion for her and her love interests, and we find out at the ending that her love triangle never is concluded!!!

It was very short, and needed more depth for me to like it.

The plot line was a bit too cliche, and usually I love that, but there was nothing at all that kept me on my toes.

If you need a quick paranormal romance read, check this out. It's not super dramatic with hot male leads, but it'll do the job just fine. It has the essentials: developed realm, well though out paranormal laws, and a (freaking) love triangle.

I probably wouldn't read this again. It was just too short-- I'd rather read Jessica's Guide. Sorry.

Comments