Long Time, No See!

Hi guys!

I'm so sorry it's been so long.

Here's a quick update before I actually dedicate some time to this blog <3:


  • I'm thinking of restarting? Or giving the blog a make over? A more book-centric theme (including the URL etc)
  • I've been obsessed with One Direction funny videos....... shame me (I spent 2 whole days just doing that)
  • Also, I've been listening nonstop to Ed Sheeran. Bless him. I would like to marry him. Could somebody please arrange that? 
  • I read 25 books in 2 days, during 30-31st of December
  • I've already read 20 books this year (prepare for reviews yay)
  • I've enrolled in uni!!!!! Ahhhh I feel like an adult??


Important question!! Should I keep doing book memes? You know, the kind of system I had running while I was in NYC? 


If you think yes/no, vote on my poll that is on my blog's sidebar (only available on the desktop version, I'm pretty sure).


Thank you to my 8 faithful readers, although I'm pretty sure 2 a bots,

I LOVE reading your comments. That's the most fun I can get from these <3 

the other one

Comments