Zeroes (Zeroes #1) Review

Zeroes (Zeroes #1) by Scott Westerfeld



2.5/5 stars.

This book jus wasn't for me-- it was well written, but with all the action I still found it boring.

The concept is interesting, and I wanted to read it so badly I bought the last copy last Christmas instead of giving it to my friend.

Oops.

I'm glad I've finally read it!

My issue is, I love the mob. I love all mob stories. I usually read mob stories where somehow the bad guys are the good guys, but this just showed the Russian Mob as the enemies. And that's fine. But I was more interested in them than the superhero children.

The Zeroes gang were amazing and I think I'd enjoy watching their story on the big screen. Reading it got way to complicated for me. There were so many people to keep up with. It reminded me of the 5th Wave.

This book wasn't bad, but I'm not giving it a higher rating bc if I wasn't motivated to finish my GR challenge, I would've stopped reading it and gone into a reading slump.

Comments