Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1) Review

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee



4/5 stars.

THIS BOOK WAS EPIC!!!

It's basically what I wanted after reading Cassie Clare's awesome repicturing of angels.

I did like the plot line, it was entertaining enough, and Penryn reminded me so much of Katniss it was crazy.

Penryn was an ideal female protag; strong willed, brave and stubborn.

I'm glad to read such powerful characters, it's refreshing after all the garbage I read daily (but I do love those novels too).

I don't know what else to talk about. It was a really good book. I don't love it so much that I want to read on or ever reread it, but it's just a well written book. Not what I was expecting, pleasantly. I thought it wouldn't be so YA-- but yay, it was!

Raffe was a little asshole the entire time and I have confused emotions for him. I don't really like him that much, usually I find the bad boy vibe interesting in my paranormal romances, but this guy wasn't ever redeeming for me. Somebody please persuade me for why I should like this guy, because I'm confused.

Comments