Review: The Chemist

The Chemist The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4/5 stars.

This was such an awesome read! For anybody having doubts because, ohhh, it's written by the Twilight author-- forget about it. This is adult fiction at its finest!

It was written beautifully and smoothly, such a pleasant read.

It had some humorous scenes, but what I loved most was the suspense.

My only other note is that I hate Kevin. Which you're supposed to. So well done, Steph. Another fantastic read!

View all my reviews

Comments

  1. Ooh, I wasn't sure if I was going to read this book because it was by Stephanie Meyer and I wasn't in LOVE with Twilight, but now I feel like I should give it a go!

    - Tyra
    (tyrasbookshelf.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may be a bit biased bc I adore Twilight, but I mean it when I say the fact that she wrote that prev. series is insignificant when it comes to the Chemist (for a good reason).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment expressing your thoughts! :)