The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) Reviews

All are by SJM (obviously).



4/5 stars.

It still isn't something I'd read again; BUT THIS IS BACK AT THE VERY BEGINNING WHEN CEL WAS ACTUALLY BADASS AND NOT A DICK LIKE SHE IS CURRENTLY.

I loved it.

Kicking sexism in the butt like a pro assassin ;D



I found this instalment pointless, sorry. It had a sweet ending but I feel like nothing happened...



"For the first time in a long while, she heard the song of a northern wind, calling her home. And she was not afraid."

THIS ONE had some GREAT lines, and it had badass (although, cocky) Cel. That's what I like (not the cocky part, though).



THIS IS MY FAVE SO FAR!!!!!

We FINALLY see Sam and Cel being the cutest couple ever.

I like Sam significantly more than ANY of the new love interests (Dorian, Khaol, or bloody Rowan).

SJM pls write Sam in again.

He's my fave.



I read this on the plane and can't remember a single thing. That should say something.





Comments