Review: The Glittering Court

The Glittering Court The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Cal's YA Reads

4/5 stars.

Aw. What a fluff piece that was lol.

Very cliche.

Very romantic.

It's a feel good sort of book.

I have nothing to complain about, I really enjoyed the world. The gossip was cheeky and hilarious, "why are you drinking cinnamon thorn tea". That was probably my favourite scene. Idk where Mead comes up with this stuff; but I love it!

View all my reviews

Comments

  1. Sometimes you just need a fluff, cliche, romantic type book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, it's very girly with an edge of season 1 Gossip Girl... I read this in January (my reviews are queued), and I don't think I was in the mood for this fluff piece. But right now; I'd certainly read it again. It was great :D Just not a lot happens. It's a popcorn read!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment expressing your thoughts! :)