Review: Secret Vampire, Daughters of Darkness, and Enchantress

Secret Vampire, Daughters of Darkness, and Enchantress Secret Vampire, Daughters of Darkness, and Enchantress by L.J. Smith
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Cal's YA Reads

3/5 stars.

Wasn't something I'd rave about, but good if you're wanting some cliche vampire romance.

The writing reminds me of Steph Meyer's in Twilight (but just the first book). But less entertaining.

Book 1 was completely predictable and I felt like it had a lot of similarities to her other series, TVD. It was just 2 alpha males battling for most of the time over a dying girl who had cancer.

Book 2 had a terrible beginning that I loathed but the ending was so sweet and not cliche at all?????? Loved it.

Book 3 was boring and about the ugly duckling who finally gets a boy to choose her over the 'Aphrodite' witch. They were both petty and I didn't enjoy it.

View all my reviews

Comments