Review: A Million Suns

A Million Suns A Million Suns by Beth Revis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Cal's YA Reads

4/5 stars

HOLY FREX!!!

I can't believe that is it for the 2nd novel. I NEED MORE!!!!!! (Luckily I have the sequel in my lap right now)

A few notes:

1. I didn't enjoy Amy and Elder breaking up. That seemed abrupt and unthoughtful.
2. I didn't enjoy how the majority of this book was set in Elder's mind. He's too biased.
3. I had so much fun trying to figure out the clues from Orion!! That was intense the entire time. THE PLOT TWIST AT THE END????? Gah! Love it.
4. I can't believe they trusted Doc. Again. He's no good????? Why do they believe him?????????????
5. Victra can die bye.

It was almost 400 pages but felt like 200. I need to read more!

I cannot believe it didn't end with them landing on the planet. After all of that???

My final thought is that I liked that we finally found out the rest about the Plague. That was interesting!

A good sequel, definitely picks up from the suspense of the first book.

View all my reviews

Comments