Review: Passenger

Passenger Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Cal's YA Reads

WOWOWOW!

This book was AMAZING!

It was so interesting with such sassy characters, it was really enjoyable to read (yay!).

I really hope there's a sequel??? This couple is adorable.

Overall, it's just a bunch of fluff. But I like it. It has hot pirates, time travelling and a sizzling (but still Teen rated) romance involved.

I am also a history buff so this journey was really cool to read about too.

BLESS THIS BOOK!!! Such a great book.

Would I read it again? Probably not. It's one of those books you wish you could forget bc so much happens that's a plot twist, but I know all of it now :/ maybe I'll have to wait a year to be surprised again :)

View all my reviews

Comments