Review: The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy & Me

The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy & Me The Pain, My Mother, Sir Tiffy, Cyber Boy & Me by Michael Gerard Bauer
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Cal's YA Reads

No other way to say this aside from that is sucked???? It?? Was???? Crap????????

This is basically a girl from year 10, writing in her diary, a week before her semi formal.

Now I've only just graduated, and that may have been 2 years ago for me, but this was pathetic.

She seems completely self absorbed, desperate for high achievement and a boy to validate her during the semi formal.

She's a bit of a brat. Completely 2 dimensional.

And I kept wondering why isn't this matching a proper Year 10's perspective.

Oh yeah.

It was written by some middle aged guy.

Of. Course.

This was a terrible read. I forced myself to read it because my book club bought it for he library and were curious.

Ugh.

View all my reviews

Comments