Bookish (and not-so Bookish) Thoughts #2

Greetings, my 7 viewers.

This post is kinda going to be like a Daily Log. So if you don't like these; you may want to skip.

Bookish thoughts this week:
Have you ever been in such a book hangover, you can't bring yourself to read another book?

I recently reread Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas, and even though Empire of Storms is sitting next to me, I can't bring myself to read it. QoS was just... so good. It had a happy ending, and was quite the emotional rollercoaster.

I decided to read Obsidian to try and avoid an oncoming bookish-slump. I read about 30 pages and gave up. I'm about to read the Sun is Also a Star via audiobook, so finger's crossed that helps me too.

Not so bookish thoughts:
You know, the usual. Depression.

That's about it.

I'm not really hungry anymore, and I've lost 5kg in a week. Oops.

I'm also not wearing makeup. Or doing my hair. #AllNatural baby.

I DID just remember: I cleaned my entire room a few days ago. Including a new set up for my book shelf:

Now it is completely in alphabetical order (author's surname). I'm very impressed with my work out.

And believe me; it was a work out.

That's all for now!

Comments