Review: Finding Audrey

Finding Audrey Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Cal's YA Reads

2.5/5 stars.

Okay so I'm not really going to rant about this book. It was fine. Basically; nothing happened. It was an accurate portrayal of the thought process of certain mental illnesses, like my own, and I just didn't feel like reading about it. I read to escape that.

- Audrey thinks like I do, except for saying the term 'stupid'.
- Audrey is pretty 2D.
I hate that her mum is one of those people who listen to the Daily Mail, dear god.
- Linus was poorly written.
- IT HAD SCRIPTS IN IT. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SCREAMED OVER SCRIPTS BEING THE NEW FAD. NO. I'M CHOOSING A NOVEL FOR IT'S MEDIUM. THERE'S ALREADY SUCH A WIDE CHOICE (ebooks, audiobooks, hard, soft, paper, etc)-- WHYYYYYYY WOULD I FEEL THE NEED TO READ A SCRIPT? IT'S LAZY WRITING. AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT.

Besides that, it was fine. I feel indifferent after reading it. I just felt like I was in one of my appointments with my psych, though. That's not fun??????????

View all my reviews

Comments