Review: The Thousandth Floor

The Thousandth Floor The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Cal's YA Reads

3.5/5 stars.

This was super disturbing. Yes, I'm referring to Avery and Atlas. As well as Leda. What the actual fuck.

This WAS like Gossip Girl- but all the Serena angsty bits. And guess what I hated about GG?

Anything to do with Serena or Dan.

I've always been a Chuck and Blair kind of girl.

Leda was one hell of an antagonist. I guess she's Jenny after things go dark? Or Blair. But Blair never kills anybody. (Seriously wtf).

Anybody on the lower floor bored me. I won't say much else about them.

It doesn't matter that Avery and Atlas a step siblings. They are still related. Their parents like to bone each other. That isn't cool for them to start boning either. We don't really hear what Atlas thinks, but for Avery-- her love is so superficial.

They're nasty, unloveable characters.

But I've got to read the next one, for sure.

View all my reviews

Comments