Review: How to Be Popular

How to Be Popular How to Be Popular by Meg Cabot
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5/5 freaking dang stars.

I'm not going to write a full-blown review for this.

Here's the run down:

- I read this when I was 11/12.
- I got it for my birthday and my friend who gave it to me said "my mum thought of you and thought it would be good for you" you GUYZZZZ I didn't EVER want to touch this book.

This impacted me greatly during the incoming high school years-- I feel like I was more level headed about the fascination of popularity.

Why you should read this book:
- need chick lit but for a younger audience than most chick lit books
- need a bit of sarcasm and quirkiness
- need a bit of awkwardness like Bridget Jones who had a bit of pervy habits
- needed a cliche, happy ending (which is still the bomb)

This book is my fave and I hold it dearly to my heart. I kind of hoped for this experience in high school but lol nope I'm now in uni and realise I completely didn't meet my 12 year old expectations…

IM A SLUT FOR MEG CABOT'S BOOKS AND I CAN SEE THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE, NO MATTER WHAT DECADE IT IS.

View all my reviews

Comments