Review: Reached

Reached Reached by Ally Condie
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2.5/5 stars.

So I'm not going to write full review because I read this entire thing this evening while babysitting my godmother's children. That was from 9pm-12am. It was kind of torture bc I'm tired af and I was miserable.

So this book was blurgh and idk if it's just bc I'm over the 3rd instalment of any dystopia trilogy but I found I was so beyond caring for Cassie and her baes in their love triangle. I enjoyed Xander on his own; but with both the boys pining over Cassia, it made me want to spoon my eyeballs out. Cassia was boring af and didn't seem worth it tbh. Is this how people feel about Bella in Twilight??? Dear god. I'm sorry for those people. (I actually really enjoy Twilight and that's also bc the sass levels in the Cullen clan are LIFE-- but in this book, without the sass or quirky family, it was pretty shite.)

I'm so happy this series is over! I'm sad I didn't LOOOVE it like I thought I would when I started reading it (back in 2014).

View all my reviews

Comments