Review: Hunger

Hunger Hunger by Michael Grant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4/5 stars.

Yoooo this book was goooood.

There was a quote somewhere near the end that went, just because they have superpowers, doesn't make them a superhero.


I can't say much because I feel like if I do, it'd just be a spoiler. Everything is well-written and intertwined.

There's so many characters to care about but, without spoiling anything, my fave characters are:

1. Sam. He's great. Angsty. I feel for him. 'Nuff said.
2. Caine. Bc what a great baddie.
3. Dianne. She's just the best side-ho in anything, besides Shego from Kim Possible.

So much happened in this book, but at the same time I feel like nothing happened. These books are a bit long, and it's a wonderful world that's been built, but... cmoooon why do each have to be so long. I just wanna see the smackdown. In both books so far, there's been a lot of setting-built up. I want more plot focus! (And there is; but the ratio isn't the issue-- it's just the length all together that is).

Happy Easter.

View all my reviews

Comments