Review: Alienated

Alienated Alienated by Melissa Landers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5/5 alien nebula stars <3

description

This book started off pretty lame. It seemed predictable. But then it got really damn good.

How good?

Well I pulled an all-nighter. Yep. I have uni today, and had to wake up at 5:30am, but last night I was about 30% through and knew...

I'm giving up sleep tonight for this.

This usually never happens to me! The last time that I can remember was when I read Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side. Similar concepts, in a way. If you enjoyed that series; you'll love this! If you can switch vampires for aliens.

After you get used to the writing; the plot is so fun, and the Aelyx and Cara ARE SO FREAKING CUTE. Seeing their relationship grow was beautiful <3

I could rave more for this book; but alas, I'm sleep deprived. And I want to read the next book. ASAP. (I downloaded the rest of the series this morning. I'm in for so much fun!!)

Please give this series a go; the latter half really makes up for it.

View all my reviews

Comments