Review: Claimed

Claimed Claimed by Evangeline Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Honestly it wasn't even that bad lol

I've been reading some of the worst stories rn, bc I'm sick of my Kindle being so full. I am subscribed to BookBub, and they tell me what free deals they have. I asked them to give me YA paranormal romance.

But I've learned they took it as: "YA" "paranormal/sci fi" "paranormal/sci fi romance". Which is hilarious. My innocent little mind was NOT prepared the first time I scrolled through one of the free books.

This is just like a good, overnight-read fanfiction. Like there's definitely worse out there. It actually grabs a decent plot by the end. Plus the author is actually a pretty kick-ass feminist. There's a few problematic aspects; but GUYS. IT ISN'T COMPLETELY AWFUL.

The entire time I was reading this, I kept thinking of Wannabe by the Spice Girls lol.

I should be doing my final uni assignment. But I am determined to filter out my kindle. Plus, these quick reads boost my reading goal <3

description

View all my reviews

Comments