Book Traveling Thursdays #1

Book Traveling Thursdays The Girl Who Read too Much. Picking a book related to the weekly theme that is announced in the group Goodreads page (if you want to join click here) at the beginning of each month. After that you can write a blog post where you explain why you choose that book and choose different covers from different countries. To make it a little bit easy you are going to choose different editions of the original cover, the cover from your country, your favorite cover, and your least favorite cover.

As you all know, I'm visiting NYC at the moment. I've visited several book stores and libraries, and I have noticed the varying covers from the UK/Australian versions. 

For example, Dash and Lily's Book of Dares.







LOOK AT ALL THE DIFFERENT COVERS??? 

They're all very pretty, but I own the second last one (as it was a gift). I borrowed from the library the one with the people on the front, and I liked it because you can see Lily's boots and the cute hairstyle of Dash. 


Which is your favourite? Do you typically like the UK or US version more? 


the other one

Comments