Bookish (and not-so Bookish) Thoughts #1

Bookish (and not-so Bookish) Thoughts @ Bookishly Boisterous. Write what’s on you mind and link up at the host blog every week.


  1. Happy Thursday!! It's been Thanksgiving, now it's time for Christmas! I'm so excited. 
  2. This will be my first ever white Christmas.
  3. I've never seen snow before going to NYC.
  4. The only things on my list are chocolate, and the 10th Anniversary VA copy. 
  5. I need to lie down after eating heaps of food. 
  6. I can only read comfortably in a bean bag at my local library or in my bed with 10 pillows (literally) surrounding me. 
  7. Sometimes I'm sad for how many of my friends don't read enough... but at least they're reading. 
  8. I still watch the vlogbrothers even though their old stuff was best. 
  9. I don't like Zoella's books or content anymore (I used to, in 2014, but it's all gone downhill)
  10. I wanted to make this list perfectly 10 points. 

Ho- ho-ho, Merry Christmas! 

Are you guys getting pumped?
Write a random thought below; bookish or not-so-bookish!


the other one

Comments