Mailbox Monday #4

Mailbox Monday is hosted weekly at Mailbox Monday. Link to your post about the books you recently received.

GOOD EVENING, READERS!

HAPPY BOXING DAY!

My friend in NYC is making me go to the Boxing Day sales-- save me. I'll probably run off to the Strand or any other book store close by.

Yesterday was Christmas, which isn't really a mailbox occasion, however a certain stocking requested to be filled with books.

I'm writing this in advanced, but what I hope I got in the stocking delivery was: 



The 10th anniversary edition of one of my fave books: Vampire Academy


That's pretty much it. Oh, and maybe: 




I didn't even know Cassie released an illustrated novel??????? This is awesome! I need it! 


Previous Mailbox Mondays:

What did you hope for in your Christmas stocking? 


the other one


Comments